Torquay Naturopathy treatments
Take a moment to schedule a Naturopathic treatment at Surf Coast Family Chiropractic Health Centre in Torquay. Naturopathy is a natural form of medicine that takes a holistic approach to health and wellness based on the knowledge that the body can heal itself given the right circumstances and conditions.
What happens in a Naturopathic consultation?
In a Naturopathic consultation your Naturopath will work with you to create an individual health and wellness plan that fits into your lifestyle and aims to achieve optimal health and wellbeing. We focus on healing the body and the prevention of illness looking beyond symptoms to determine the root cause of your health concerns.
Our Torquay Naturopath practitioner, Rebecca Tipper, is passionate about the effectiveness of natural medicine and uses in-depth case histories, diagnostic testing and iridology to determine the best way to assist you in managing your health. Her programs include nutritional medicine, vitamin and mineral therapies, flower essences, herbal medicine and diet and lifestyle counselling.
What can your Torquay Naturopath help with?
Naturopathy programs may help with a range of disorders and health concerns including:
- digestive complaints such as bloating, indigestion, reflux, nausea, flatulence, IBS, candida, diarrhoea, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, gastrointestinal problems and gall stones
- cardiovascular problems, including high cholesterol, low blood pressure and high blood pressure
- stress, anxiety and other mood disorders
- allergies and food sensitivities
- women’s health issues, such as fertility problems, PMS, hormonal imbalances and menopause
- pre-conception care
- flu, colds and respiratory infections
- weight management
- headaches and migraines
- skin conditions including shingles, rashes, acne, rosacea, dandruff and dry skin.
Benefits of Naturopathic care
Naturopathy is non-invasive, gentle to the body and effective. There are many potential benefits of Naturopathic care such as:
- improved health and vitality
- increased energy
- weight loss
- restoration of nervous system imbalances – anxiety, insomnia, stress and headaches
- relief from allergies, food sensitivities and immune disorders
- re-establishment of hormonal balance – PMS, fertility issues, PCOS
- Regulation of blood pressure.
Whether you have an acute cold or flu or a longer term, chronic condition, book a consultation with our Torquay Naturopath at Surf Coast Family Chiropractic Health Centre. We care for individuals and families from Geelong, Barwon Heads, Anglesea, Lorne and all along the Surf Coast and can also help you with myotherapy and chiropractic in Torquay.